Full-Service Legal Counsel For Houston Businesses And Individuals
Since 1990, the Law Office of Keith D. Peterson, CPA, J.D., has provided business law, estate planning, construction law, real estate law and debt collection services to individuals, families and businesses throughout the Houston area.
Proudly Serving Clients Throughout Houston
An Attorney’s Legal Knowledge Combined With A CPA’s Eye For Numbers
At the Law Office of Keith D. Peterson, CPA, J.D., our mission is to help you achieve your goals. We serve individuals, families and small to mid-sized businesses throughout the Houston area, and we have been doing so for more than 30 years.
When you hire us, you benefit not only from sound legal counsel and effective representation from a highly experienced lawyer; you also get the attention to detail and skilled guidance of a Certified Public Accountant. Founding attorney Keith D. Peterson is both: an attorney and a CPA.
Create A Robust Strategy For Achieving Your Goals
Whether your immediate plan is to form a business, draft a business contract, collect a debt or minimize construction liabilities, we can help. We can also develop a robust legal strategy for achieving your goals in the years to come. Our versatility and decades of experience have primed us to deliver optimal results for our clients.
- Business formation, including LLCs, partnerships, sole proprietorships and more
- Construction law, including construction contracts and matters of land use and zoning
- Contractual matters, including breach of contract, drafting of contracts, and business litigation
- Debt collection, including construction liens and other collection efforts
- Real estate law, including contract negotiation, landlord-tenant disputes and deed preparation
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- “We have used the law office of Keith Peterson for over 5 years and highly recommend his expertise. It is rare to find someone who has strength as CPA and attorney and understands how to run a long term business. Keith is also a leader in his church, community and with nonprofits. I highly recommend him and his services!”
– Roy Wooten
- “Keith is easy to work with, very professional and knowledgeable and has his client’s interests at heart. He engenders trust and confidence right away. I would recommend Keith to anyone needing an attorney”
– Celeste Oehl
Outstanding Service For Your Business And Your Family
We take a comprehensive approach to legal counsel. If you own a business or plan to start one, we can help you lay a foundation that works to protect your investment and your family’s best interests. We look at the minutiae of details and the big picture, providing you with any business law, estate planning or dispute-resolution services you may need to succeed. When you become our client, we are always there for you whenever you have questions or concerns. You can rely on us for outstanding service every step of the way.
Business-Minded And Community-Focused
Founding attorney Keith D. Peterson has contributed to various community programs over the years, including Cenikor Foundation, where Mr. Peterson serves on the Regional Advisory Board. He is also a former adjunct professor for business law at Lone Star College. His other activities include assisting the finance committee for Christ the Redeemer Catholic Church, coaching youth sports teams, volunteering for Family Outreach, volunteering for TIRR, serving as president of the local Boy Scouts chapter, and serving as past president of the Cy-Fair Rotary Club.
Put Us On Your Side Today. We Are Here For You.